We currently accept:
- Presbyterian Centennial
- United Healthcare
- Self-Pay ($80 for each 45-minute appointment)
- Please note: we’re currently unable to accept new patients with Blue Cross Blue Shield
The best way to know whether a child can benefit from speech and/or language treatment is to complete an evaluation. The tests we use for evaluations include books and toys that are fun for children to complete. We try to make every evaluation as enjoyable as possible for children by including breaks to play, stickers, and/or a small toy as a prize for completing tests.
Children learn best when they’re having fun! We try to incorporate play and children’s interests into each treatment session.
Conditions we treat:
- Articulation Disorder
- Phonological Disorder
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Expressive Language Disorder
- Mixed Receptive-Expressive Language Disorder
- Delayed Language Development
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Selective Mutism
- Childhood-Onset Fluency Disorder
- …and more!
Treatment techniques we use:
- No-Drama Discipline
- The Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS)
- Hanen Centre’s® It Takes Two to Talk® & More Than Words® programs
- Sound Contrasts in Phonology (SCIP) for minimal pair and treatment of the empty set cards
- Sensory supports
- Parent-Implemented Intervention
- Peer-Implemented Intervention
- Social Skill Groups and/or Pairs
- Positive Reinforcement
- The Zones of Regulation
- Comic Stripping
- …and more!